Smile Makeovers in Sydney
Reinvigorate Your Smile with a Smile Makeover
Reinvigorate Your Smile with a Smile Makeover
Get the gorgeous smile you deserve and have always wanted. It doesn’t have to take forever or cost a small fortune. Our cosmetic dentists can enhance your smile by using high-quality treatments and restorations to give you the smile you’ve envisioned at a reasonable price. Our team strives to take our scientific approaches and knowledge of dentistry and use them to give you a small makeover package that helps change your life forever.
Why you should consider a smile makeover treatment
Many people with aesthetic dental issues and complications suffer from a combination of problems rather than a single issue. This can make it difficult to know exactly your treatment options and how to get the winning smile you desire. At About Smiles, with a smile makeover treatment, we can help you find the right treatment plan and options for your unique situation.
A smile makeover in Sydney, or smile design, is about holistically improving the appearance of your smile with one or a combination of treatments, depending on your desired outcome and current issues. Our expert team of cosmetic dentists will discuss your current concerns and propose the treatments necessary for an ideal and achievable, confidence-boosting smile makeover.
The first thing our cosmetic dentists will do is meet with you for a consultation and evaluation. When considering a smile makeover or enhancement, it is important to identify what aspects of your smile you like and what troubles you. This will allow us to provide the best possible advice on the treatments available to rectify your concerns. There is a wide range of cosmetic concerns that may worry you, for example:
- The colour of your teeth
- The spacing of your teeth and whether this causes overlapping or gaps
- The proportions and length of your teeth and whether wear has caused shortening
- The alignment, or misalignment, of teeth
- If you are missing any of your teeth
- Any wear present on otherwise functional teeth, such as chips, cracks, and uneven shaping
- The existing dental work in your mouth, such as dark-coloured filling
The smile makeover treatment plan
Once we have a clear picture of the issues you wish to correct, we will discuss options and develop a treatment plan. This plan will start with a complete evaluation of your oral health and the cosmetic procedures necessary to achieve the required results. Dependent on your needs, treatments could include:
- Professional teeth whitening — Our teeth whitening experts and cosmetic dentists can whiten your teeth for you initially and then show you how to do it yourself at home. Professional dental whitening gives instant results, unlike home formulas, giving you a brighter, whiter smile.
- Straightening — Invisalign™ or ClearCorrect™. If your teeth are crooked, you may feel self-conscious about your smile. We can help you straighten your teeth with practically invisible straightening trays.
- Cosmetic veneers — Cosmetic veneers can slide right over the top of your teeth, giving you a perfect smile. Cover your teeth, keep them protected, and show off your smile.
- Full sets of crowns — If you have a lot of decay, you may want to consider a full set of crowns to keep your teeth healthy for the future. The crowns can not only get rid of decay but also help your teeth look straighter and whiter as well.
- Gum contouring — We can contour your gums, giving you a gum lift, so you can have a straight, even gum line and a row of beautiful teeth.
- Dental implants — If you have a gap in your mouth from a missing tooth, smiling can make you feel self-conscious in public situations. You can have your full smile back by replacing the missing tooth with an affordable dental implant.
- Tooth-coloured fillings — We can fill your cavities with tooth-coloured fillings to keep your smile uniform. If you have silver fillings, we can also replace them with tooth-coloured ones.
Our cosmetic dentists believe that once you’re done with your smile makeover, you’ll love your new grin and walk around with the newfound confidence you deserve!
We are all about smiles
Our cosmetic dentists strive to give you a variety of options for your smile makeover. We believe everyone’s oral healthcare journey is different, and each person has to do what is best for them.
Whether you are coming in for your scheduled dental checkup, a smile makeover treatment, or a dental emergency, we’ll do our best to take care of you! We’ll make you — and your children, if any — feel welcome and help you forget the anxiety and fear that often accompanies a dentist visit. Our friendly and caring staff will make you feel right at home and give you a warm welcome you deserve.
We know dental procedures, both big and small, can be scary, so we’ll discuss your treatment options with you and let you know what to expect before we create your smile makeover package and treatment plan.
Learn more about our About Smiles team or reach out to our team to request a smile makeover before and after picture!
Call our cosmetic dentists in Sydney for a smile makeover today
Correct cosmetic issues and functional concerns to achieve a healthier, more aesthetically pleasing smile at one of our all-inclusive dental facilities in Sydney. We aim to create lovely, achievable smiles that boost our clients’ self-esteem and confidence and give them the well-deserved smile they’ve dreamed of.
So book an appointment today online or call us, and we’ll find the treatments suitable for you. Contact us here or call us at Chatswood on (02) 9415-3555, Zetland on (02) 9313-6388, or Westfield Eastgardens on (02) 8488-9994.
What is involved in a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is an intensive process that requires more than one dental appointment. On your first appointment, the cosmetic dentist will do a consultation so they can understand the placement of your teeth currently and what a smile makeover will look like in your specific case.
Smile makeovers can include anything from teeth whitening and straightening to crowns and implants. Everyone’s smile makeover will look just a bit different. After an evaluation, your cosmetic dentist can create a smile makeover treatment plan that will work best for you and your schedule.
Why would I want a smile makeover?
Many people choose to have a smile makeover treatment for aesthetic reasons, such as crooked, discoloured or missing teeth. Certain conditions can be embarrassing when you’re in front of a group and may make you want to avoid certain social events. By repairing your smile, the cosmetic dentist can bring back your confidence, and you can learn to enjoy life to the fullest again.
Other people choose to have a smile makeover for health reasons. Crooked teeth can lead to gum disease and tooth decay, as they are hard to get between for cleaning. Broken teeth can lead to painful infections and make it difficult to eat. By taking control of your oral health, you can eliminate or minimise these problems in the future.
How much does it cost to replace a smile?
The cost of a smile makeover will vary based on what treatments you are considering. A simple tooth whitening process will cost much less than braces and a dental implant. After your dentist does an evaluation, they’ll be able to set up a treatment plan and review the costs with you.
Am I a candidate for a smile makeover in Sydney?
Because of the flexibility and versatility of a smile makeover, almost anyone can undergo a smile makeover. Dentists have many options available to fix, whiten, and straighten your teeth, and you can decide to have as many or as few treatments done as you’d like. The smile makeover treatments you choose can be tailored specifically to your dental needs and done at your own pace.
How long do smile makeovers last?
Smile makeovers can last for quite a long time and, in many cases, even a lifetime. You can maintain your results by following good oral hygiene practices. Brush and floss your teeth daily and attend the dentist regularly for maintenance office visits. Minimise new staining to your teeth by avoiding wine, coffee, tea, and other dark-coloured foods.
Do smile makeovers hurt?
Cosmetic dental procedures can involve discomfort. You may notice some mild pressure during some procedures, such as the placement of crowns or veneers. Our experienced cosmetic dentists take care to ensure they are gentle with your mouth during every treatment. While you may feel some mild discomfort, we will help you manage the pain.
Is a smile makeover permanent?
A smile makeover cannot be considered permanent, as you may need to have future treatments to keep your teeth healthy and in good condition. By practising good oral hygiene, you can minimise future work that needs to be done. Visit your dentist regularly for checkups to keep your teeth in the best condition possible.
Do smile makeovers have any side effects?
Most smile makeovers will have minimal side effects, such as tenderness of the gums and additional tooth sensitivity. These side effects usually subside after a few days of healing time.